Hello & Happy Tuesday!

A few notes to share: this was sent out earlier & I received an error message… if you receive a duplicate email, my apologies.

v  4/13 – Donuts with Dad! Dads, it is your turn!!! Bring your daughters in for Donuts, Legos, Photos & Fun! J Friday, 4/13 at 8am in the media center. Can’t wait to see you there!

v  5/8 - Welcome to our incoming 6th graders! Recruiting season was a huge success and we thank our teachers, parents, students & PTO! We look forward to meeting with you on 5/8 at 6pm in the gym for a welcome orientation.

o   6/11 – 6/15 8:30-12:30: Magnet Summer Camp registration will begin on 5/8 at orientation. Stay tuned to the website for more information soon.

v  4/17 - SeaWorld trip meeting for current 6th graders 4/17 at 6pm in the media center. Hear all of the exciting details, packing dos & don’ts & plans with a chaperone meeting to follow directly after.

v  Hooray & Congratulations to Deja Williams, a 7th grade Magnet Cub!! Recently Deja represented Cobb & Leon County at the State Science Fair competition in Lakeland, Florida. This is a weeklong competition and there are hundreds of projects that are considered the “best of the best” in the state. We are excited to announce that Deja placed 4th in Earth and Environmental Sciences! We are so proud of her and how well she defended her research!!
Way to go Deja!!

v  Wow & Congratulations to Arianna Jones, an 8th grade Magnet Cub who is this year’s 2018 honoree for Girls can do Anything! Click here for a wonderful Tallahassee Democrat Article We are so proud of you Arianna!! J

v  Testing Season, yes, it is that season again, rest well, eat well and don’t stress… let your brain do what it does well and you will do just fine. We will review what we need to and you can do some extra reading & practice but please know you’ve got this! J

v   Softball, Track, & Concert Season is also in full swing… we love it! Play hard and have fun! Go Cubs! J

We hope your spring is off to a wonderful start!  I personally can’t believe we are in the 4th nine weeks already! Remember, please check grades regularly, use our teacher websites for notes, agendas & handouts…. Please contact teachers for support, contact guidance for teacher conferences and know that we are here before & after school as needed for extra help. We are a team and together our students will continue to be successful!

Respectfully,

Page Curry

*Please do not reply to this email, if you would like to contact Mrs. Curry please click here:  [log in to unmask]

*If you no longer wish to receive Cobb emails, please click on the Listserv links from our webpage and you can remove your email address.  You may be receiving emails from both CMS-Parent as well as CMS-Magnet, you will want to follow the steps from both links.

Elizabeth Cobb Middle School

6th Grade Math Teacher
Magnet Coordinator

Phone:  850-488-3364

Email:  [log in to unmask]

WebPage:  Cobb Magnet Webpage

"I touch the future, I teach."  Christa McAuliffe

cid:e2bd70a6-37d4-41bf-8ccb-c8246f08d36c