Dear LCS Community of Learners,

We need and value your continued input as we plan for the 2018 – 2019 school year. We have gathered the thoughts of countless stakeholders including students, parents, teachers, administrators, Board members, and community members that has guided us in offering three calendar options for the upcoming school year. We now ask that you please follow the link, review the attached options and complete the 2018 – 2019 School Year Calendar Survey. This survey will remain open through Sunday, January 28, 2018. The results of the survey will be shared with all by mid-February. Thank you for your continued involvement and support of Leon County Schools.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YYBC573

Oak Ridge Elementary

Home of the Soaring Eagles

Please do not reply to this list. Please direct any responses to your child’s teacher.
To unsubscribe from the OES-PARENTS List click here:

http://listserv.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=oes-parents&A=1