Hello & Happy Friday! :)

Thank you for a wonderful Orientation Meeting on Tuesday! If you were unable to join us, no worries! Here are a few notes:

*         You may pick up your Magnet Welcome Packet in the front office. Please ask for Mrs. Ryan.

*         All items, forms, summer reading and camp registrations are available online at the Cobb Magnet webpage. (I have attached a few key things as well.)

*         Students will visit Cobb the Friday before school starts to find out their first period class and meet their first period teacher.

*         They will not know their whole schedule until the first day of school; however, teachers will work closely with them to help them navigate from class to class those first few days! :)

*         Remember your summer reading & summer math practice! :)

*         Gifted meeting clarification: the meeting on 5/16 is for students who have already been evaluated for gifted and currently have an EP. Not all magnet students will need to attend this meeting.

SeaWorld update:
The countdown is on, only 6 days until we get to take our overnight adventure! We are so excited! Remember to talk with your group and let Mrs. Curry know which venue you prefer: Manatee or Manta!

8th Graders:
Have a super fun time at Grad Night tonight!  We are so excited for you!

End of Course exams are coming up: remember to rest well, play well and eat well... all of your hard work will pay off. We know you can do it Cobb Cubs! :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Respectfully,
Page Curry

*Please do not reply to this email, if you would like to contact Mrs. Curry please click here:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

*If you no longer wish to receive Cobb emails, please click on the Listserv links from our webpage<http://www.leonschools.net/cobb> and you can remove your email address.  You may be receiving emails from both CMS-Parent as well as CMS-Magnet, you will want to follow the steps from both links.

Elizabeth Cobb Middle School
6th Grade Math Teacher
Magnet Coordinator
Pre-Algebra Math Squad Sponsor
Chess & Rocket Clubs Sponsor

Phone:  850-488-3364
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
WebPage:  www.leonschools.net/curryp<http://www.leonschools.net/curryp>

"I touch the future, I teach."  Christa McAuliffe

[cid:e2bd70a6-37d4-41bf-8ccb-c8246f08d36c]