Good Afternoon Sabal Palm Community,

Our PTO meeting that was scheduled for tomorrow, 4/20/17,  has been postponed until May. Please be prepared to discuss the parent student teacher compact for the 2017-2018 school year, 2017-2018 PTO budget and fundraisers as well as a host of additional agenda items.

We will send home a reminder for the last PTO meeting of the school year.

Regina Hollis,

PTO President

Anicia R. Robinson

Principal

Sabal Palm Elementary at Dale Mabry Field

Technology and Robotics Magnet School

2813 Ridgeway Street

Tallahassee, Florida

(850) 488-0167 office

(850)922-8481 fax

“The Leon County School District does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including transgender, gender nonconforming status, sexual orientation and diverse gender identities) marital status, age, ethnicity, religion, military status, pregnancy, disability or genetic information.”