As we prepare to re-open school on Wednesday, September 7, we are fully aware of the challenges many families are still experiencing.  I have instructed all of our principals to exercise extreme flexibility with regards to all attendance matters.  If families are still having extenuating circumstances relating to this extreme weather event, those absences will be excused.  Thank you for your patience as we prepare to re-open schools.

Superintendent Pons