Hello and Happy Friday! J

Mark your calendars!

·         9/24 - Theatre is hosting a yard sale tomorrow here at Cobb!!!  Find some treasures and help support our fine arts program! J  See attached flyer.

·         9/26 - Our PTO meeting has been rescheduled for next Monday 9/26 at 5:30 in the media center.  Our school needs you!  PTO is a great way to get involved! J

·         9/27 - Next Tuesday 9/27 is our Magnet Parent meeting, 6pm in the media center.  We will discuss our program, class options through middle school, answer any questions you may have AND unveil our exciting overnight field trips this year!  We look forward to seeing you there! J

·         10/22 - Our first math competition of the year is October 22nd.  6th and 7th graders interested please complete the attached registration form and with payment to Mrs. Osborne in room 45 or Mrs. Curry in room 2.  For every 10 students Cobb will receive a trophy!  Come enjoy the math fun! J

There are lots of athletes participating each week in games and meets!!! It is a joy to see our students so involved in the life of Cobb! J

Have a wonderful weekend! J  Go Cubs!

Respectfully,

Page Curry

*Please do not reply to this email, if you would like to contact Mrs. Curry please click here:  [log in to unmask]

*If you no longer wish to receive Cobb emails, please click on the Listserv links from our webpage and you can remove your email address.  You may be receiving emails from both CMS-Parent as well as CMS-Magnet, you will want to follow the steps from both links.

Elizabeth Cobb Middle School

6th Grade Math Teacher
Magnet Coordinator

Pre-Algebra Math Squad Sponsor

Chess & Rocket Clubs Sponsor

Phone:  850-488-3364

Email:  [log in to unmask]

WebPage:  www.leonschools.net/curryp

"I touch the future, I teach."  Christa McAuliffe

cid:e2bd70a6-37d4-41bf-8ccb-c8246f08d36c