Hello and Happy Wednesday! J

Thank you all for a wonderful Open House and Spaghetti Dinner!  It was so nice to see you and visit; however, briefly.  J

Great News!  Theatre is hosting a Garage Sale this Saturday! J  Flyers attached!

Date: Saturday, September 24, 2016

Time: 8:00 am – 12 noon (7:30 am set up)

Place: Cobb Cafeteria

To benefit Cobb Theatre Program and Jr. Thespians Club

Accepting donations until the end of school on Friday, September 23.

Thank you,

Donna P. Cotterell, M.Ed.

Respectfully,

Page Curry

*Please do not reply to this email, if you would like to contact Mrs. Curry please click here:  [log in to unmask]

*If you no longer wish to receive Cobb emails, please click on the Listserv links from our webpage and you can remove your email address.  You may be receiving emails from both CMS-Parent as well as CMS-Magnet, you will want to follow the steps from both links.

Elizabeth Cobb Middle School

6th Grade Math Teacher
Magnet Coordinator

Pre-Algebra Math Squad Sponsor

Chess & Rocket Clubs Sponsor

Phone:  850-488-3364

Email:  [log in to unmask]

WebPage:  www.leonschools.net/curryp

"I touch the future, I teach."  Christa McAuliffe

cid:e2bd70a6-37d4-41bf-8ccb-c8246f08d36c