STAR ACADEMY 21st CCLC Program

Pineview parents we are off to a great start!  We are certainly planning a stellar STAR year. The STAR ACADEMY 21st CCLC Program is a non-fee out-of-school time enrichment program for elementary school students. STAR stands for S-Success, T-Through, A-Academic, R-Readiness. Our goal is to support and prepare students for global citizenship in the 21st century by providing them with enhanced skills and tools necessary to function in a global economy. Fun, hands-on project based learning activities will be offered to students that will incorporate: science, technology, engineering, the arts and math (STEAM), physical activity, healthy living, fine arts and sports instruction. Homework assistance and targeted tutoring will also be provided to students by certified teaching staff in needed academic areas. In addition to providing academic and personal enrichment, the staff will build caring and positive relationships with their students serving the needs of the whole child STAR ACADEMY 21st CCLC Program … Putting students on the path to success. We are looking forward to you complete support as we soar with the STARS!

Marilyn Jackson-Rahming, Ph.D.

Proud Principal

Pineview Elementary School

2230 Lake Bradford Road