Welcome to the first day of school!

A Few First Day Reminders:

1.    Students will receive their class schedules from their 1st period teacher.

2.    Morning Grade Level Locations: 6th Grade - Cafeteria, 7th Grade - Outside Courts, 8th Grade - Gymnasium

3.    Buses may be late dropping off. Please do not panic if your child has not arrived "soon" after school. We will not allow buses to leave campus until we feel confident all bus riders have boarded their bus.

4.    Immunization shots are very important - 7th grade students will not permitted in school without their T-Dap shot.

5.    School Hours: 9:30 AM - 3:50 PM

6.    Supervision begins officially at 8:45 AM and end at 4:20 PM

7.    All our students eat free. Students will only need money for ala carte items. Money can be placed in their breakfast/lunch account in the morning before school starts. Student should not share their PIN number with friends.

8.    Current Fall Sports: Tackle football, cross country, volleyball, and cheerleading

9.    Cell Phones - Put away when on campus

10.                       When in doubt, please call with first day questions. Main Office Number - 850-617-6161

Early Reminder: Title I Open House & SIP Public Hearing Thursday, September 15, 2016 @ 6:00 PM