Hello all and Happy Wednesday! :)

We hope your summer was amazing and know you are excited to get back to school! :)

Our Cobb Orientation will be next Friday, August 12th from 10am to 12 noon.  You will have a chance to visit your 1st period class and meet your teacher! :)  Schedules will be given out during 1st period on Monday, August 15th.

Some of our incoming Magnet 6th graders were not able to join us for our May orientation so we will have a brief make-up meeting immediately following Cobb's orientation at 12 noon in the gym.

We will give a Magnet Overview, you will get to meet our Magnet Team and we will answer any questions you may have! :)

Enjoy these last few days of summer and we'll see you next week! :)

Oh and don't forget your summer reading and summer math... please visit our website for more information.  www.leonschools.net/cobb<http://www.leonschools.net/cobb> click on the Magnet Program tab at top of the page.

Respectfully,
Page Curry

Elizabeth Cobb Middle School
6th Grade Math Teacher
Magnet Coordinator
Pre-Algebra Math Squad Sponsor
Chess & Rocket Clubs Sponsor

Phone:  850-488-3364
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
WebPage:  www.leonschools.net/curryp<http://www.leonschools.net/curryp>

"I touch the future, I teach."  Christa McAuliffe

[cid:e2bd70a6-37d4-41bf-8ccb-c8246f08d36c]