The Parent Portal is down for new year maintenance:

Start Time: Monday, July 18th, 2016, 12:00 AM ET

Outage Duration: 35 Days (Parent E-mail subscriptions will be suspended June 1st)

End Time: Monday, August 22nd, 2016, 9:00 AM ET

Impact: Users will be unable to access https://grades.leonschools.net/Pinnacle/Gradebook/, sites for the duration of the system maintenance/upgrade window(s) above.

For any urgent issues or technical difficulties, please contact the Helpdesk Support Center by e-mail at [log in to unmask]

For more detailed information and updated documentation, please visit the student\parents Support page. Your experience with the Gradebook Parent Portal system is our top priority and we appreciate your patience as we work to improve our site.

Sincerely,

Gradebook Tech Support

850-487-7524