Dear Principals,

The attached flyer is available for central posting and/or inclusion in your newsletter, if you wish.

Children’s Home Society helps 4300 children and families in the Big Bend annually through 12 programs, we mostly help children that have been victims of abuse, neglect, and abandonment. Our services include a 24/7  emergency shelter, foster care management, dependency case management, adoptions, and more. Our case workers and counselors work closely with schools to help support children removed from homes to ensure the child can find a safe and loving home.

Our Chefs’ Sampler event is a fun foodie event, where 40 restaurants have their chefs present a sample of their culinary creations and guests can come and enjoy the samples, drink, and listen to a live band. We will also have photos of current children available for adoption and information on foster care and adoption.

I have attached a fact sheet of the who, what, when where, please let me know if there is anything you can do with helping to promote so we can get tickets sold for this event and raise money to help children in our community!  For more information contact Natasha Fischer at 850-219-4206www.chstallychefs.com or www.chsfl.org/northcentral .

Please let me know if you have any question.

Thanks so much.  Have a great day!