Hello and Happy Spring! J

A few notes to share:

v  Friday is our last day of the 3rd nine weeks!  Next week we are on spring break then teacher planning.  We will return on March 22nd!

v  Many 6th & 7th grade students will enjoy day trips to EPCOT & Islands of Adventure tomorrow!  Be safe & have fun!

v  Magnet Field trip plans to Sea World & Disney are coming together.  We will have a parent meeting April 26th at 6pm in the media center to go over logistics and answer questions.  Letters with final amounts due and Chaperone lists will be sent out after Spring Break, toward the end of March.

v  Magnet Recruiting 2016 has come to an end.  We are finalizing our list to send to the School Choice office.  Look for acceptance letters from the district in late March! J

v  Incoming Magnet 6th graders & parents are invited to a Welcome to Cobb orientation meeting on May 12th.  Plan to meet in the gym at 6pm.

v  Don’t forget to celebrate Pi day on March 14th!!!  We love  !!

We hope you have a safe, wonderful, restful and fun-filled Spring Break!  See you in the sun!

Respectfully,

Page Curry

*Please do not reply to this email, if you would like to contact Mrs. Curry please click here:  [log in to unmask]

*If you no longer wish to receive Cobb emails, please click on the Listserv links from our webpage and you can remove your email address.  You may be receiving emails from both CMS-Parent as well as CMS-Magnet, you will want to follow the steps from both links.

Elizabeth Cobb Middle School

6th Grade Math Teacher
Magnet Coordinator

Pre-Algebra Math Squad Sponsor

Chess & Rocket Clubs Sponsor

Phone:  850-488-3364

Email:  [log in to unmask]

WebPage:  www.leonschools.net/curryp

"I touch the future, I teach."  Christa McAuliffe

cid:e2bd70a6-37d4-41bf-8ccb-c8246f08d36c