Dear Parents and Community:

All Leon County Schools will be open tomorrow (Thursday, February 25th) for a normal school day.

Last night, you should have received an automated phone call announcing that school was cancelled today due to weather predictions of strong storms in our area.  If you did not receive this automated call, we do not have your correct contact information on file.  Please contact your child’s school as soon as possible to provide your current contact information.

Please know that the safety and security of our students is our top priority.

Jackie Pons, Superintendent

Leon County Schools