Dear Parent/Guardian,

The Sabal Palm Family is sadden today due to the loss of one of our beloved faculty members. Coach Farley, our PE teacher, passed away unexpectedly last night.  The students will not be seeing him in PE any longer. We all loved Coach Farley and will miss him a lot. He was a wonderful member of the Sabal Palm Family. Administration briefly shared information with the students today at school and many parents were contacted by phone.  You will be receiving a letter this afternoon as well.

We understand that this a difficult time for the students and that there is never any easy way to share the death of a loved one. If you notice that your child needs additional counseling, please get in touch with Mrs. McClurkin, the Guidance Counselor, and we can arrange Grief Counseling.

Thank you for your wonderful thoughts during this time of need.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Robinson, Principal
Mrs. Wallace, Assistant Principal
Mrs. McClurkin, Guidance Counselor