Parents,

The List Serve Message for the upcoming week is attached!  Please remember to sign up for a time to volunteer to help us during the FALL FESTIVAL.  We will a primary time (10:45 – 12:00) and an intermediate time (12:45 – 2:00) for the Fall Festival.  We will have lots of games and treats along with spectacular food to eat!    We are also asking parents to send unopened items to us in order for us to provide for our students during the festival.  Please check with your child’s teacher if you want to find out what to send!  We have sent several letters to parents and we will continue to send letters and sign –up forms to you.  We look forward to seeing you here to enjoy that day with your child!

Again, we thank you for all your support and cooperation for this and all activities that we have on our campus!  Happy Week!

Marilyn Jackson-Rahming, Ph.D.

Proud Principal

Pineview Elementary School

2230 Lake Bradford Road

Tallahassee, Florida  32310

Voice:850-488-2819  *  Fax: 850-487-4559