Hello all and happy Friday! :)

Thank you for attending Open House and supporting our Spaghetti Dinner!  We had a lovely week with a fall holiday this week and I think I feel a bit of fall in the air! J

We are really getting into the nitty gritty of middle school work and expectations now... remember that parent conferences can be scheduled by contacting our lovely Mrs. Grantham in the guidance office.  All teachers can attend or just the ones you need to speak with but this allows an opportunity to discuss ways to support and encourage your child to be even more successful in classes. :)

Upcoming dates! :)

Magnet Parent Meeting:  October 15th at 6pm in the media center.  An informal meeting where you will hear about & register for our magnet field trips, learn more about magnet class options through middle school and discuss any thoughts, ideas or questions you may have.

FSU Fun Math Fun Day: October 24th - all sorts of hands on math fun at FSU!

Montford/Cobb Math Mini Mu: October 24th - math competition fun! :)

Magnet Breakfast & Social: October 31st 7am-10am at Beef O'Brady's!  Magnet students will sell tickets, host, serve & bus tables to raise money for our program... A great opportunity to visit with friends and have some fun too!  Stop by to fuel up before shopping for those last minute Halloween items! :)  More to come next week.

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

*Please do not reply to this email, if you would like to contact Mrs. Curry please click here:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

*If you no longer wish to receive Cobb emails, please click on the Listserv links from our webpage<http://www.leonschools.net/cobb> and you can remove your email address.  You may be receiving emails from both CMS-Parent as well as CMS-Magnet, you will want to follow the steps from both links.

Respectfully,
Page Curry

Elizabeth Cobb Middle School
6th Grade Math Teacher
Magnet Coordinator
Pre-Algebra Math Squad Sponsor
Chess, YoYo & Rocket Clubs Sponsor

Phone:  850-488-3364
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
WebPage:  www.leonschools.net/curryp<http://www.leonschools.net/curryp>

"I touch the future, I teach."  Christa McAuliffe

[cid:e2bd70a6-37d4-41bf-8ccb-c8246f08d36c]