Hello and Happy Tuesday!

We look forward to seeing you on Friday morning for orientation and 1st period meet and greet.  Plan to meet in the gym at 10am for a welcome and introduction.  Then you will be dismissed to meet your child’s 1st period teacher and a look around campus.  Remember schedules will not be issued until the first day of school, 8/17.

We would like to invite any magnet parents who were unable to attend our parent meeting in May to join us back in the gym at 12 noon for a quick introduction and an opportunity to ask any questions you may have.

+ On the supply list the 3 subject notebook should be a composition book with 3 subjects for the magnet research class; however, if a 3 subject is not available please use a basic composition book.

We are excitedly planning for fantastic year! J

Cobb Cubs Rock!!!

Respectfully,

Page Curry

Elizabeth Cobb Middle School

6th Grade Math Teacher
Magnet Coordinator

Pre-Algebra Math Squad Sponsor

Chess, YoYo & Rocket Clubs Sponsor

Phone:  850-488-3364

Email:  [log in to unmask]

WebPage:  www.cobb.leon.k12.fl.us/curryp/default.aspx

"I touch the future, I teach."  Christa McAuliffe

cid:e2bd70a6-37d4-41bf-8ccb-c8246f08d36c