Hello all and happy Wednesday!

Thursday Yearbook Party:

Tomorrow we will celebrate our end of testing with a yearbook signing party!  It’s not too late to get a fabulous yearbook!  See the attached flyer and send your student with money to purchase one tomorrow.  Students will want to bring a few dollars since Kona Ice, Pizza & Drinks will be on sale! It will be lots of fun!

Food Drive: We are hosting a FOOD DRIVE tomorrow so please help us replenish our pantry for students in need by sending in non-perishable items!  1st period with the most gets a prize!  Come on Mrs. Curry’s 1st period! J

Summer Camp:  Attached you will find several flyers & registration forms for several camps available this summer.  Each camp is run by various teachers, so please read the flyer & registration form for payment information.  We hope you will join the fun! J

Respectfully,

Page Curry

Elizabeth Cobb Middle School

6th Grade Math Teacher
Magnet Coordinator

Pre-Algebra Math Squad Sponsor

CHESS Club Sponsor

YoYo Club Sponsor

Phone:  850-488-3364

Email:  [log in to unmask]

WebPage:  www.cobb.leon.k12.fl.us/curryp/default.aspx

"I touch the future, I teach."  Christa McAuliffe

Please do not reply to this email, if you would like to contact Mrs. Curry please click here:  [log in to unmask]

If you no longer wish to receive Cobb emails, please click on the Listserv links from our webpage and you can remove your email address.  You may be receiving emails from both CMS-Parent as well as CMS-Magnet, you will want to follow the steps from both links.

cid:e2bd70a6-37d4-41bf-8ccb-c8246f08d36c