Hello all! J

We have had a very busy few weeks with overnight field trips, math competitions, history fair, science fair, MPA’s, play writing festivals, sporting events and more!  Here we are at the end of our 3rd nine weeks.  Our students have worked very hard at academics as well as extracurricular activities and we are all excited for spring break next week! J

Some of our magnet students received probation letters for the 2nd nine weeks and because of the delay in getting those out to students we are extending the due date to March 31st.  These letters are generated after report cards and then with our trips they were delayed another week.  Most students had already begun to meet with teachers in anticipation of the letter which is perfect; however, there will be time after spring break if needed.

Please see the attached Q & A sheet or our Magnet webpage for more information.

As always, please email or call should you have any questions.  Have a wonderful and safe Spring Break! J

Please do not reply to this email.  If you would like to email me please click here: [log in to unmask]

Respectfully,

Page Curry

Elizabeth Cobb Middle School

6th Grade Math Teacher
Magnet Coordinator

Pre-Algebra Math Squad Sponsor

CHESS Club Sponsor

YoYo Club Sponsor

Phone:  850-488-3364

Email:  [log in to unmask]

WebPage:  www.cobb.leon.k12.fl.us/curryp/default.aspx

"I touch the future, I teach."  Christa McAuliffe

cid:e2bd70a6-37d4-41bf-8ccb-c8246f08d36c