Fairview Middle School

IB Preparatory Magnet Program

Applications for the IB Prep Magnet Program at Fairview Middle School are due March 1st, 2015, to the Fairview front office!

For more information about our accelerated IB Prep Magnet program and our school, or to download an application, please visit

Fairview IB Prep Program.

We still have a few slots left for shadowing in the IB Program!

To schedule a shadowing date in the IB Prep Magnet Program, please contact

Meghan Davis

IB Prep and Curriculum Coordinator

850.488.6880 x122

All IB Prep Applications are due March 1st, 2015,

To the FMS Front Office.

Oak Ridge Elementary

Home of the Soaring Eagles

Please do not reply to this list. Please direct any responses to your child’s teacher.
To unsubscribe from the OES-PARENTS List click here:

http://listserv.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=oes-parents&A=1