Hello and Happy Friday! :)

What a short week!  Next week will be our midway point of the 2nd nine weeks... we are off to a great start!

Some of our magnet students received probation letters as a tool to help them be more successful this grading period.  Many students are doing a great job meeting with teachers and getting back on track.  If your student hasn't met with teachers yet, please remind them to do so as these will be due at the end of the nine weeks.

I wanted to share the attached Q & A letter in case you have any questions about next steps or where the completed form should go.  As always, if you need me just email or call.

Also, as this is a listserv email please do not respond directly to this email... please send a separate email to me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thank you all for your support and have a wonderful weekend! :)

Respectfully,
Page Curry

Elizabeth Cobb Middle School
6th Grade Math Teacher
Magnet Coordinator
Pre-Algebra Math Squad Sponsor
CHESS Club Sponsor
YoYo Club Sponsor

Phone:  850-488-3364
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
WebPage:  www.cobb.leon.k12.fl.us/curryp/default.aspx<http://www.cobb.leon.k12.fl.us/curryp/default.aspx>

"I touch the future, I teach."  Christa McAuliffe

[cid:e2bd70a6-37d4-41bf-8ccb-c8246f08d36c]