Dear Oak Ridge Parents and Community Members:

As you know, there is severe weather in the Tallahassee area today.  Administration at Oak Ridge as well as the District staff at Leon County Schools will continue to keep a close watch on the weather conditions.  We just want you to know that we are taking precautions to keep our students safe,  including limiting the movement on our campus.  If you have a specific concern, please do not hesitate to contact the office, (850) 488-3124.

Oak Ridge Elementary

Home of the Soaring Eagles

Please do not reply to this list. Please direct any responses to your child’s teacher.
To unsubscribe from the OES-PARENTS List click here:

http://listserv.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=oes-parents&A=1