Hello and Happy Friday! J

Thank you to all who were able to join us last night, it was lovely to see you!  For those that were not able to attend I have attached the meeting agenda and copies of the Sea World (6th grade) and Disney (7th grade) field trip forms.  Remember our magnet students have the opportunity to attend the grade level trips as well – 6th to Epcot and 7th to Islands of Adventure.  Forms can be found online.

Tomorrow is our Magnet day beginning with breakfast at Up In Smoke 8-10am (tickets available at the door) followed by STEM day at Lake Ella 10-2pm and topped off with Math Fun Day at FSU 1-5pm… rest well and see you there! J

Respectfully,

Page Curry

Elizabeth Cobb Middle School

6th Grade Math Teacher
Magnet Coordinator

Pre-Algebra Math Squad Sponsor

CHESS Club Sponsor

YoYo Club Sponsor

Phone:  850-488-3364

Email:  [log in to unmask]

WebPage:  www.cobb.leon.k12.fl.us/curryp/default.aspx

"I touch the future, I teach."  Christa McAuliffe

cid:e2bd70a6-37d4-41bf-8ccb-c8246f08d36c