The Parent Portal will be coming back online Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014, 8:00 AM ET for the 2014-2015 school year. Schools will be sending out Parent Portal letters with username and password login information for NEW students who do not already have accounts. Returning students will use the same login information from last year.  Student acct usernames use the student ID and Parent Accts use a combination of the students name + Student ID.   If you have forgotten your login information, please contact your school for a copy of your Parent Portal letter.  If they are unable to provide one, please contact the helpdesk at <a href=[log in to unmask] or 487-7524. Parent and Student User guides: http://parentportal.leonschools.net/PinpointPortal.html If you have any questions regarding a student’s 2013-2014 grades or attendance, please contact your child’s school directly (http://parentportal.leonschools.net/Pages/PortalHelp.html). Your experience with the Parent Portal system is our top priority and we appreciate your patience as we launch the 2014-2015 school year. ">

Oak Ridge Elementary

Home of the Soaring Eagles

Please do not reply to this list. Please direct any responses to your child’s teacher.
To unsubscribe from the OES-PARENTS List click here: