Dear Faculty, Staff, and Community of Oak Ridge Elementary School,

I want you to be the first to know that the Superintendent recommended to the School Board to name me principal at Conley Elementary School.  I will miss working with you and the students at Oak Ridge.   I will always cherish my time at Oak Ridge! My last day will be Wednesday, July 2nd.

The Superintendent has given careful consideration into his selection for my replacement and recommended to the School Board that Mrs. Brooke Brunner be named the new principal at Oak Ridge.  Mrs. Brunner has served as principal at Canopy Oaks Elementary School for the past two years.  Prior to becoming principal at Canopy Oaks, Mrs. Brunner served as assistant principal at Ft. Braden School.  She is a highly respected educator who brings with her valuable experience and success as a school administrator.  She is eager to accept this new opportunity and to begin meeting all of you.  Please join me in welcoming Mrs. Brunner to Oak Ridge Elementary School.

Sincerely,

Taka Mays