As we step into spring puddles, we also become very busy and excitement builds as we begin to prepare for the next school year!

Rising 7th and 8th grade students' course request forms are due today.  Oops!  Did you forget to send it or find it under your child's bed?  Please send it in ASAP.  If you have questions feel free to contact us and we are happy to help you with these transition decisions.   You can expect to receive mock schedules in the mail during the first week of June for your review.  There will be more specific instructions included.

Rising 9th  grade course request forms are also due today.  :(  While many of you have had questions for us, which we are happy to help with, others of you have already begun to meet your high school counselors and have received assistance there too!   Please continue to let us know if you have questions.  If your child is in a virtual class don't forget to change your 'brick and mortar' school in that system to their high school once you leave us.  If you enroll your child in a virtual class during the summer, you should choose their high school and counselor for that option.

Rising 6th grade course request forms-We will have those for you at our May 5th meeting.  If for some reason you are unable to come to that meeting, your child will receive it from their elementary school.  Remember that the two required courses for your child are Magnet Research and Life Science.

Lastly, you will find attached a copy of the summer camp offerings!

Have a fun weekend!