To add to the excitement and retain the memories of this school year, we have a wonderful yearbook staff composed of Cobb students!  Their skills, as lead by Ms. Collins, are quite impressive. Each year's production seems to be more exemplary than the year before.  If you are interested in buying a yearbook please see the attached information.

Also-included is the itinerary for the SeaWorld trip.  Please note the corrected email address for Mrs. Davis.

From Mrs. Davis, SeaWorld Trip Coordinator--

6th Grade Magnet SeaWorld Participant Parent Meeting TUESDAY MARCH 4th at 5:30 in the Media Center.

We will provide all of the detailed information and answer any questions you may have.

You may contact Mrs. Davis at  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Finally-
Thanks to those of you who came out to Magnet Family Day as we celebrated with Mom/Son Breakfast and Fathers/Daughter Dance.  It was great to visit with you all and look forward to more activities in the future!

Please do not reply to this email as your response will go to the moderator of the site causing a delayed response.