Magnet Parents,

Here are a few fun things to add to your calendar:

Sixth grade field trip to SeaWorld—

There are 10 available seats to fill.  If you are interested, please send a completed application along with the full payment of $180 no later than Friday, January 24.

Other fun things to add to your calendar:

February 6th—for the first time ever, the Magnet Program will host a Mother/Son breakfast that morning and a Father/Daughter dance that evening.  We are still working through the planning stages for these events and you can expect more information next week.

FYI:

We are in the season of presenting our Magnet Science and Technology Program to rising 5th graders and have the following events scheduled:

January 21; Magnet Showcase; 5:30-7:30; Bloxham Building, Calhoun Street

January 30; Magnet Open House; 6:00-8:00 Cobb gym

February 13; Magnet Open House; 6:00-8:00 Cobb gym

While these activities are aimed toward our rising fifth graders, we would love to have you join us!

Please do not reply to this email as it will be sent to the moderator of the listserv.  Any questions that you may have should be sent directly to the specific individual.