6th grade SeaWorld field trip-

We are so pleased about the excitement that this field trip has generated!  Because we have a VERY few seats available, We are able to extend the deadline for making a first payment for this field trip to November 15th.  Hurry while the supply lasts!! If you have questions please contact Mrs. Davis at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Ms. Mosley at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

The seventh grade field trip has also caused quite a stir and is now closed.  Should you be interested in having your child's name placed on a waiting list, please contact Mrs. Gass at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

Have a family-fun-weekend!  Campfire weather is in the air!

Information in this message is personal and confidential; it is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, kindly notify the sender and please delete the message from your system immediately.