Eighth grade parents—please review dance information.

Summer camp parents—please review camp information.  The camps are filling up very quickly!  If you have not yet committed for your favorite camps, contact your camp coordinator as soon as possible to reserve your spot!

All parents—please review and save next week’s schedule.

As we close this 2012/13 school year, we would like to thank you for sharing your child(ren) with us.  We are very blessed that you have entrusted us with your child’s care.
It has been our honor to work with you!

Magnet Parents rock!