We are so proud of our Cubs who represented Cobb at the Regional Science Fair this past Friday.
Sayeeda Aishee
Mira Arnold
Fiona Cronin
Hector Figueroa
Jared Okonkwo
Kevin Phillips
Robinee Phillips
Shane Shively
Caylynne Teem
Malori Wallace

Congratulations to the following students for placing at this year’s Regional Science Fair:
Robinee Phillips placed 2nd in Biochemistry
Kevin Phillips placed 3rd in Engineering
Sayeeda Aishee placed 1st in Physics & Astronomy

Robinee Phillips placed 2nd in Biochemistry
Kevin Phillips placed 3rd in Engineering
Sayeeda Aishee placed 1st in Physics & Astronomy

Sayeeda Aishee also won the special award from the Metric Society for the best overall use of the Metric System in her project.  This special award is open to all participants of the fair, middle and high school students combined.

Sayeeda Aishee will represent Cobb and Leon County at the State Science Fair in April.

Mrs. Gina Gass
Earth/Space Science Teacher
Cobb Middle School
(850)488-3364