From: Cobb Middle School Parents [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rudd, Crystle
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 7:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Rickards High School IB Open House

Dear Middle School Parents and Students,

I would like to invite you to the James S. Rickards High School IB Open House on Thursday, January 17th, 2013, at 6:30pm, in the Rickards Cafeteria.  This event is provided to give middle school students and their parents a chance to come learn about our International Baccalaureate Program, meet some of the teachers, and see what courses and extracurricular opportunities are available at our school.  I encourage you to attend, and I hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Dr. Joe Williams

IB Coordinator

James S. Rickards High School