*       Cobb continues the tradition of having the most students out of 13 middle schools make All District Band!  17 students made the All District Band! Lots of AMAZING talent here at Cobb!  Congratulations to Mrs. Wendeln on preparing these students for their performance!

*       Expect progress reports to come home today!

*       The annual Spaghetti Dinner has been scheduled for Tuesday, December 4th from 5:30-7:30.  We are excited this year to have this event catered by Wharf Express as one of our newest business partners.  We are even more excited to be able to offer you live entertainment at this event from our Cobb Arts department.  You can expect a flavor from each genre as performed by the strings, band, chorus, and drama.  Face painting and student displays will be presented by the visual arts.

Tickets are $10.00 per person (tickets for children under 7 are $5.00) and will be presold.  Students will receive their tickets from their magnet science teacher or high school teacher.  Prepaid tickets can be purchased Monday November 26th through Monday December 3rd. Tickets will also be sold at the door.  It is our hope that each Magnet family will purchase a minimum of five tickets to sell.  (This minimum may include your own family.)  Prizes will be awarded to the two students who have the highest ticket sales with the contest running 11/26-11/29.  Checks should be made payable to Cobb Middle School.  For more information contact: Wendi Davis [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Gail Mosley [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  850-488-3363

*       Begin your holiday shopping early at our Book Fair the night of the Spaghetti Dinner.  The Media Center will be open between the hours of 4:00-7:00 for your shopping needs.

*       PTO news:

The PTO meeting for December 4th has been cancelled.  Instead, PTO will be sell both Magnet t-shirts and Spirit Sales t-shirts at the Magnet Spaghetti Dinner.  "The PTO wishes you a Happy Thanksgiving!  We have much to be thankful for at Cobb Middle School: our wonderful teachers, staff and administrators, plus, our outstanding students and their families!"

WE LOVE PTO!

Have a wonderful holiday!