Reminder-

We will have Open House tomorrow night beginning at 6:00.  You will have an opportunity to 'walk a mile in your child's shoes' as you follow his/her class schedule and spend time in each teacher's class.

There is a rumor that Mu Alpha Theta (MAO) is having a bake sale before Open House begins.  If you would like to donate by sending  baked goods, please send donations to room 45 tomorrow with your child. You may also drop items off in the front office.  ALL money raised will go towards MAO trips to offset the cost. Last year MAO placed 3rd in our region!  MAO is open to all students.  Please contact Mrs. Osborne if you have questions.  Her email address is [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

Another rumor is that PTO will have the Spirit Store open for business tomorrow night.  You might be able to snag some good deals on tee shirts as they liquidate the older Cobb shirts at $5.00 per.  They will also have the black Magnet tee shirts on sale for $10.00.

These are NOT rumors!  Expect it to happen!

See you tomorrow night!!   :)