Replies to this email go to the website moderator. To contact Ms. Mosley use the following email address:

As this week closes we would like to share a few of suggestions for parents to use to help their Cub successful.

Helpful hints for successful Cubs (and Cub parents):
*       Check those planners!
*       Visit teachers websites.
*       Have a study area for homework.
*       Have an occasional homework review.
*       Do a periodic check for organization.
*       Communicate with teachers.
*       Check Pinpoint regularly.

If you have an upcoming parent conference, here are some suggested questions to ask-
*       What are my child's strengths and weaknesses?
*       How much time should my child spend on homework?
*       Are my child's assignments completed accurately?
*       What is the best way to keep in touch with you?
Remember that when you come to a parent conference your should bring your child.  It may be a little scary for them at the first meeting but they will leave feeling like a part of the team.

AND...

Field trips!

The deadline is approaching for the 6th and 7th grade SeaWorld field trips.  If you have not already made your reservations for your child, please do so by Oct. 4th.  Ms. Patrick is collecting for the 6th grade in room 6 and Mrs. Osborne is collecting for the 7th grade in room 45.

Washington D.C.-

There are a couple of things that should be done to make reservations for this trip.

Part I
1.       Go to worldstrides.org or call 800-468-5899 to begin your online registration.
2.      Your trip ID# is 80767 and is found in your packet.
3.      Make your deposit online and begin your payment plan.
4.      The deadline for making this reservation is 10/5/12.
Part II
1.      Send your deposit for the Charleston portion of the trip to Ms. Cockrell.

That is it!  It is that easy!

Call Ms. Mosley at 488-3363 or email Mrs. Cockrell at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you need help!

Enjoy your family weekend!