At the close of another school week—

We have all settled in nicely and by now you should have begun to see homework.  You may have even seen a few schedule changes for your child as we work to find the optimum fit.  We appreciate your patience and understanding as we have tweaked and polished!

There are a few dates to add to your calendar:

There are two letters attached to this email.  One contains information about high school end of course (EOC) exams. The other contains important information about middle school students taking high school classes.  While your child may not be enrolled high school courses yet, these letters are packed with rich information to help you and your child as you plan their future academia.

Volleyball, football and cross-country are up and rolling—go Cobb Cubs!

As always~~have a family-fun-filled extended weekend!