We would like to thank our new 5th/6th grade parents for coming out to orientation Monday night!  It was great to see and visit with our new members of the Cobb family!!!  Our gym was filled to capacity at the general orientation as was the media center for the magnet orientation.

We are so proud of our students (and their teachers who lead them) who helped to bring this together.  They did an outstanding job and had tons of fun!

If you are interested in carpooling—
Raine Bradley, mother of Gabrielle, will help you to coordinate this.  You may reach her at 703-585-4401. Her email address is [log in to unmask]   Thanks, Raine for volunteering to take on this task!

If you did not visit our summer camp tables, it is not too late to sign up for the summer camp of your choice!  The registration forms are attached to this email.

Also
A special thanks to our current 6th grade parents who came out to lend a helping hand!  You were all awesome and are soooo much appreciated!  If you did not get to join us, we will see you at the next event!

If you know any parents who have not joined our listservs, please help us to get the word out!

Lastly, if you respond to this email, it will not come to me but will go to the moderator of the site.  My email address is mosleyg@leonschools.net .

   THANK YOU FOR BEING THE BEST!