Okay, so I forgot the attachment!

From: Mosley, Gail
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 2:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: field trips--medical forms

With our field trips peeking around the corner, we are working very hard to get everything in place.  There are some minor details that, with your help and patience, are falling into place quite rapidly!
If your child is going on the Kennedy field trip and you indicated that they need medication while there, these attached forms will come home today via hard copy.  Please complete and send back to Ms. Mosley by Monday 3/5.  The LEON COUNTY SCHOOOLS MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION LOG FOR EXTENDED DAY/OVERNIGHT FIELD TRIPS may be a little bit confusing.  You only need to fill in the top portion of that form-the rest is for us to complete while we are there.  Before we leave for the field trip you will need to bring your child's medication to the school in its original prescription container.  You may do this the morning of the field trip but if you are able to bring it in earlier that would be very helpful!
If your child is attending the SeaWorld field trip and you have not yet completed these forms, please give them your immediate attention and turn them in to Mrs. Davis-ASAP!
If you are a parent chaperone on the trip you may disregard all of the above information.  :)
Have a wonderful first weekend of the month!