Thanks to our wonderful parents for allowing your children to go on the Magnet field trips!  It is always so much fun to see our students learn in a different venue!  We have heard awesome stories come from both trips! We know that the students had fun and are exhausted!

A special thanks goes to our parent chaperones and volunteers!  Your help made the trips run so much more smoothly and efficiently!

Here are some items that are still remaining that need to be claimed—

Have a relaxing, family-filled Spring Break!