What a flurry of activity we are seeing at Cobb Middle School!  Students are working on history fair, dissecting flower petals, getting ready for Mini Mu, writing books, solving crimes, playing soccer and basketball, taking tests, writing plays, and smiling a LOT!

We were able to make arrangements for everyone who volunteered to go on our field trips!  Tomorrow-look for a packet of information in your child's backpack about chaperone specific information.  If for some reason your child does not bring the packet home, please contact Ms. Mosley or Mrs. Davis ASAP!

Also-the payment schedule for the magnet field trips are as follows:

Kennedy Space Center-please continue to send payments to Mr. Gusman for both parents and students.
2nd payment due January 9 = $45
3rd payment due February 3 = $40

SeaWorld of Orlando-please continue to send payments to Ms. Davis for both parents and students.
2nd payment due January 9 = $50
3rd payment due February 3 = $25

Look for an upcoming date for a parent meeting to go over details of the field trip!

We are also in the process of preening for those upcoming 5th graders who are potential Magnets.  We will be at Sealey Elementary School this Thursday, January 19th; 6-8 PM.  Please feel free to join us, we would love to see you there!

As always, it is our honor to work with our families!  Cobb parents rock!

Contact info--

Gail Mosley [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  for Kennedy Space Center info
Wendi Davis [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  for SeaWorld Orlando info