Hello to all!

At this point all student seats have been secured on the busses. Woo hoo! Because of the shifting of numbers, it is taking a bit longer to situate the logistics of parent chaperones.  Realizing that those who have volunteered to go will need to request time off from work, we will be able to give you that information by next Wednesday, January 18. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may be causing and ask that you hang on just a few more days as we are working very hard to pull this all together!

Also—the second payment for both field trips is upon us and was January 9th

As always, thank you for your patience and dedication!