6th gradeKennedy Space Center
As Friday was the deadline for the first payment, we received enough reservations for two busses.  Because the second bus is not quite full, we are able to extend the deadline until next Wednesday, December 13th.

7th gradeSeaWorld
As Friday was the deadline for the first payment, we received enough reservations for ONE bus.  We are extending this deadline to compose a wait list. The deadline for that wait list will be Wednesday, December 13th. By Wednesday, we will know whether we will have enough reservations to charter a second bus.  If we be unable to secure a second bus, all deposits received for this wait list will be returned.

For both field trips
It is our hope that after Wednesday, we may begin contacting parent chaperones in the order that the request was received.

Thank you for your interest in these field trips and for your patience as we work to make them happen!

(Please remember—if you reply to this e-mail, it will go to the moderator of the listserv and I may not receive it in a timely manner.  If you would like to contact me directly, my email address is [log in to unmask]  or you may call me at 850-488-3363.)