Hello Parents and Cobb families!

The halls of Cobb Middle School are buzzing as students prepare for science fair, spelling bees, Tropicana Speech Contest, history fair, and math students have now completed their survey projects.  Whew, what a whirlwind of activity!
It is so much fun to watch students learn and to know that they are having fun!

Here are a couple of reminders about field trip and the first payment to lock in your child's spot on the bus.

For the Kennedy Space Center field trip 6th grade
Due to limited space we can only accept the first 100 students who pay the first payment of $80, non-refundable deposit, by
December 2, 2011. This will secure your spot on the trip. The second payment of $45 must be paid by January 9, 2012, and the final
payment of $40 will be due by Friday February 3, 2012. Payments will be collected by Mr. Gusman in room 7. Checks should be
made payable to Cobb Middle School and should include a phone number and your child's name in the memo field.

For the SeaWorld trip-7th grade
Due to limited space we can only accept the first 100 students who pay the first payment of $75, non-refundable deposit, by
December 2, 2011. This will secure your spot on the trip. The second payment of $50 must be paid by January 9, 2012, and the final
payment of $25 will be due by Friday February 3, 2012. Payments will be collected by Mrs. Davis in room 4. Checks should be made
payable to Cobb Middle School and should include a phone number and your child's name in the memo field.

Progress reports went home yesterday.  If you would like to schedule a parent conference, you may contact Ms. Jackson at 488-3363.

Hang on tight; we have more holidays just around the corner!