We would like to thank everyone who came out early last Saturday morning to the Applebee's breakfast fundraiser!  We all had fun and enjoyed a yummy breakfast!  We also appreciate Applebee's for partnering with us.  They helped to raise approximately $300 to go toward the 6th and 7th grade field trips and other activities!

Congratulations to Tayler Schneggenburger for being the top sales person!  She will receive 3 tickets to watch a movie of her choice at Governor's Square Movie Theatre!

Our next fundraiser will kick off next week.

On November 3rd, the Cobb Magnet Program will host the Annual Magnet Science and Technology Spaghetti Dinner.  This event promises to be fun, entertaining and tummy filling! Tickets are only $5.00 ($2.00 ages 7 and under) and will be sold by Magnet students prior to the event and at the door that night.

DONATIONS NEEDED FOR THIS EVENT:

Cobb provides the cafeteria, pasta, sauce, cutlery and paper products; parent volunteers & teachers provide the food, service, and labor. We ask that each 6th grade family provide a bread/breadsticks & drinks; each 7th grade family provide a salad dish with dressing as needed; and each 8th grade family provide a dessert dish. Portions should serve 8-10 people.  Donations should be brought to school the day of the event.

Prizes will  be given to the top sales person!

Ms. Parrot and Ms. Davis are taking the lead on this fundraiser.  Their contact information is

Proceeds from this event will be used to defray the cost of Magnet field trips and other events!

Don't forget-report cards go home November 2nd.  We are very proud of our students as they continue to excel!

Have a safe, family-fun-filled, LONG weekend! (In case you have forgotten, there is no school for students on Monday!)  Loving this cool weather...just saying!