I apologize that this is coming to you late.  My technology instincts were a little off.

Time to celebrate!!!

Our Magnet Back-To-School Breakfast Celebration will be held on Saturday, October 15th from 8 a.m.-10 a.m.  This year’s breakfast will be featured at Applebee’s on Apalachee Parkway.  It is fun to watch our students assume a new role as they step into the restaurant service world. They usually enter the restaurant just a bit nervous and exit with an extra boost of accomplishment!

Ticket sales will begin this Wednesday through the Science Department.  The cost of tickets is $7.00 for adults and $5.00 for children 10 and under.  If you need more information or would like to help, please contact Ms. Wendi Davis at [log in to unmask] You may also contact Gail Mosley at [log in to unmask]

By the way--there will be a prize for the student who sells the most tickets!

What a great way to begin your Saturday Family Time! FUN! FUN! FUN!

Don’t you LOVE this crisp weather?!

FALL IS FALLING!