Greetings Parents,

This is the great day  we have been waiting for and we are excited about moving the Griffin administrative and guidance offices into our newly constructed IT facility.  Our phone lines are currently down and unsure as to how long it will be before service is restored.  Our computers will also be down until we set up again.  Once we get settled, we will be able to connect our lap tops wirelessly and check e-mails.  Thank you for all of your support. Feel free to stop by and visit us in our new home.  It will be important to enter the school from Old Bainbridge Road.  The parking lot on Alabama Street will be closed for the remainder of the summer.

With Warm Regards,

Gwendolyn R. Lynn
Principal
Griffin Middle Information Technology Prep School
800 Alabama Street
Tallahassee, FL 32304
(850) 488-8436 - Voice
(850) 488 - 922-4226 (fax)
riffin Middle School
"Enhancing Academics Through Technology"