To the parents of students who received Latin exam exemptions—

At the bottom of the Latin Exam Exemption form there is a statement that reads, “I give my permission to my son or daughter to exempt the exam for the class indicated aboveI verify that my student meets the above criteria for exemption.  I understand my student must either attend the exam or remain off campus for the entire exam period.

Please understand that the bolded statement is inaccurate!  We apologize for this error.  Your child may WANT to come to school that day and is most welcome to even though they may be exempt from this exam.  Likewise if you do wish to keep them off campus, that absence will be excused.

Technology is wonderful!

Have a great LONG weekend!