Just in case you did not receive this from me yesterday...

If you did not receive it, please check your spam and if it is not there, shoot me an email so that I can make sure that I have the correct address.

Current parents—you are, of course, welcome to attend too!

Thanks!

From: Mosley, Gail
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 1:38 PM
Subject: Magnet Open House

Hello new Cubs parents!

Reminder—
We will have our Magnet Open House this Thursday, April 21 at 6:00 in the Cobb Middle School cafeteria.  We are looking forward to seeing you and (y)our new Cubs there!

Parking can be a bit tricky—feel free to take any available parking space.  In order to provide as much space as possible, the gate to the parking lot on Miccosukee, between Kate Sullivan and Cobb will be open.  (Designated parking for handicapped is available with a visible decal on the vehicle.)

Thanks—see you there!