Upcoming-

*       This Friday, February 12, is the deadline for the first deposit for the seventh grade field trip to SeaWorld.  On the following Monday, we will begin contacting parent chaperones. The second payment for this trip is due February 28th.

*       A parent meeting for both the sixth and seventh grade field trips will be scheduled in March to finalize details.  That date is soon to be announced.

*       Don't forget to add to your calendar-Magnet Pancake Breakfast at Applebee's-April 2.

Also-
If you would like to donate snacks for our fifth grade shadow students, please feel free to drop them off by Ms. Mosley's office.  We are accepting donations of Capri Sun and Granola bars through Monday, February 14th.  (Shadow dates are February 15-17 and 22-24.)

Thanks for being the best!